Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Your baby is sticking out.

I am terribly behind on pictures.  Actually, I pretty much behind on life right now.  Blogging isn't high on my list and I've been neglecting it.  Oops.

Today I am 18 weeks and 5 days.  But I only have pictures to share up to 16 weeks.  Weeks 17 and 18 are still on the camera.  So yeah.

I finally look pregnant I think.  I mean, before I could have easily been confused with someone who just ate a REALLY big meal, or drank a lot of beer.  BUT now, whoa.  My baby is sticking out. 

Friday night while Marty and I were lying in bed watching HGTV eating otter pops and kits kats I felt the baby move for the first time.  Heh, the inside tickle.  It was so weird, but so dang cool.  Now, I know it's in there, cookin' away!


Photobucket

And check me out! I chopped my hair off! LOVE IT!

No comments: